Volunteer Position Description
- Analyzes medical freedom legislation.
- Reviews existing State legislation (each State requires unique analysis – preferably by a resident of the State).
- Reviews and monitors proposed State legislation.
- Compares the Medical Freedom Act (MFA) Framework (proposed legislation) against existing and proposed State legislation.
- Looks for overlap between the MFA and existing/proposed legislation.
- Inputs analysis results into MFA website for use by all other affiliated medical freedom organizations.