The main objective of Coordinators is to have one-on-one relationships with people. Coordinators are the frontline personnel who oversee the deployment of constituents to push the Medical Freedom Act legislation to their elected politicians.
A “Coordinator” is an MFA member who:
- Is assigned 10 people.
- Will keep contact with each person.
- Will guide/train people on how to talk to politician (show them video, show them pamphlet, answer questions).
- Will guide them to get an appointment with their legislator(s).
- Will solicit feedback after they meet with the politician.
- Will keep MFA Operations informed of status.
- Understands the Medical Freedom Act mission and can answer questions about it to a general audience.
- A Coordinator may also elect to train other Coordinators in addition to basic Coordinator duties (by upgrading to an Instructor role).
- Excellent time management.
- Requires no supervision.
- Can make phone calls, text messages, emails, etc. to keep in contact with assigned members.
- Computer literacy.