News and Video Archivist
This volunteer position is perfect for people who keep up with daily medical freedom news. Instead of sharing it into a social media black hole where it disappears forever after the posting scrolls away, posting to myMedicalFreedom.org retains the article forever. The purpose of myMedicalFreedom.org is to serve as a Wikipedia-like website containing high quality material that serves as a teaching tool for students, court cases, and as a museum of everything happening since the COVID-19 government event. This website will always remain free and maintained as a museum.
Volunteer Position Description
- Checks various websites for news articles.
- Copies / pastes news article into the myMedicalFreedom.org website.
- Assigns Categories to each article.
- This is necessary because the website allows exploration by categories, which is significantly more useful than a simple Search function.
- Archives videos.
- Downloads the video and keeps a local personal copy, in case the video disappears.
- Uploads the video to uncensored video sharing websites such as Rumble and BitChute.
- Saves the video into myMedicalFreedom.org.
- Basic image conversion and image optimization (e.g. converting to WEBP, PNG).
- Reduces image size to save on bandwidth costs, when appropriate.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Copy / paste / clipboard use.
- Can take screenshots.
- Optional software familiarity:
- XNViewMP or similar image conversion software.
- Greenshot or other screenshot software.